Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop taking keeps for no reason

4 posters

Go down

Stop taking keeps for no reason Empty Stop taking keeps for no reason

Post  Cill Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:25 pm

Can we stop taking keeps like Isen and Lug if the creeps aren't going to defend them?

Yes, you give them free 2000DP and I don't mind that except no-one bothers their arse trying to defend them so it is a joke.

I understand taking tol or TR where they will try to take it back, but can't you see that they are not interested in defending Lug or Isen.

Also, why not take 10 minutes to take the Tol dread HS and Clean the Hoarwell before fighting in TA all evening?
We are giving creeps an adavantage!
Please, take the HS at least next time...
Cill
Cill

Back to top Go down

Stop taking keeps for no reason Empty Re: Stop taking keeps for no reason

Post  Cuadro Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Cill i have to agree completely. as a burg i have shit icpr and so once im out of power, thats it. either get out, on auto attack. pots only last so long.

also , with the disease it helps everyone, not jsut burgs, everyone can fight so much more efficiently when they can use skills, and once power is out, people start to ignore the leader, or find it hard to do what he is telling them to.

dread doesnt help, 4 dread is terrible. if i've recently died in angmar, im cowering constantly. i never have had that problem, but 4 dread is just giving them a mass advantage.

4 dread + defiler -225 vitality = at least -40% maximum health , putting even tanks down to about 3k health or even 2.5.

think of the minstrels. 1.3k health? 1.5? far too low. i saw a level 40 the other day , debuffed down to 800 morale, a warg went over and 2 hit him.

hirius, your a great leader - but you do need to listen to us just a little bit more. if there is one thing that can definately tear you appart, its power drain.

on creep, the only 3 times we failed was :
1) fighting for too long, no power.
2) people wern't listening
3) splitting up.

on freep:
1) not listening - problem solved with this order.
2) too many warleaders - just gank em =)
3) at tol ascarnen you get the power debuff sometimes. this wipes the raid. its like having half power before you have even begun, and if im actually in combat after a while im on to 0 power regardless of if im using skills.

it only takes 10 people to de-poison the hoardale, and if im wrong it'll be 20, we usually have 24.

please, lets do it.

and hey, we might have a fight with sls along the way Wink
Cuadro
Cuadro

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuadro Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:03 pm

excuse me for double posting , but i also share the same idea that taking isendeep is useless. grimwood LC is a bit more excusable.. it is a decent battleground and creeps and freeps have a place to hide if freeps have it, hence battles go on there.

if you want to have acess to DOF, all of our raidleaders are fully able to take a keep, even with 24 creeps on our arse.

cmon , lets admit it , taking isendeep is a boring waste of time.
Cuadro
Cuadro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirial Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Cuadro wrote:
hirius, your a great leader - but you do need to listen to us just a little bit more. if there is one thing that can definately tear you appart, its power drain.

..................żDo ya really think i dont listen to ya?.......................

im going to try to answer you 2 about why we take isen or lug or any castle, and why we dont use the cleanse hoardale quest:

1.- Cleansing the hoardale quest (to remove the debuff): IT IS BUGGED, if ya listen more to the raids, u will know we tried it 1 day with almost 20 ppl doing the quest, then we delivered it, and the debuff was there still.. so i decided to dont do it anymore until they fix it...
Hope this clarify a bit why we dont attempt it... but if ya like, we can try it again today.. i dont mind its just 2 minutes wasted...

2.- Why i take a castle like lug or isen? 3 ways for that. 1st Move the battlefield there or between where creeps are and that castle.. 2nd to make em have no RESPAWN POINT for them, so they need to move from GRAMS when they die, if not rezzed. 3rd there are ppl on raid that want TOKENS to change it for items from boxes. I hope u can understand it. SOMETIMES the creeps if they dont fill enough strong, they dont move from TOL (like yesterday).. I NEVER KNOW WHEN THEY WILL DO THAT, so i just try the tactic i think will work for us better on every moment....

Anyway we will discuss this later on TS
Hirial
Hirial
War Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuadro Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:57 pm

hey sorry hirial i didnt mean you dont listen. i know you definately listen. i merely thought you didnt listen just as much as me and cill wanted, is all . i didnt mean that you dont listen at all, because you do.

- hoardale, sorry , didnt know. cant always be raiding with ya Wink
Cuadro
Cuadro

Back to top Go down

Post  JIlea Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:04 pm

i agree with hirial, and we saw it also in the past, when we attack lug, for 90% creeps will appear - its the best and nearly only way to get creeps out of tol to an other battlefield

for isen, well it seems to be useless, its far away, nothing interesting there and like lc easy to take - but like in a deep there is ore, the ore for farmers but also the ore for the hot oil
well we dont have much often oil up because nobody cares about, while for some silvercoins nobody is going to get 10 ore, or 10 oil - like on the creep side for dp - and this will always be like that nobody cares about it - so it hasnt that tactical effect for freeps than for creeps

its like with other things in ettemoors, for freeps the motivation to kill npcs or do quests like the cleansing - give for the cleansing 150renown and many will do it on the way
JIlea
JIlea

http://www.venompulse.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuadro Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 pm

im all for taking lug, but not for Id.
Cuadro
Cuadro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content